Happy Father’s Day! We are taking Sunday off but we still have plenty of work to do on Saturday 6/17 from 10a-1p for our donor drop off day.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – Please email us at email@example.com with the date and time you can attend along with your contact number
- Saturday 6/17 10a-1p – We are looking for a volunteer to staff the warehouse to greet donors who are dropping off their donations.
- Saturday 6/17 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to make multiple stops at donor’s homes to keep our warehouse full.
- Sunday – Happy Father’s Day!
- Saturday 6/10 – Thank you to Alan H and Susan K for furnishing our client Gregory’s empty apartment. He had been there for 2 months with no furnishings and now his home is complete.
- Saturday 6/10 – Thank you to all our board members and volunteers who manned our booth at Celebrate West Hartford. We were able to reach a lot of people to communicate our mission and how much we help people.
- Sunday 6/11 – Unfortunately our client cancelled the delivery and there wasn’t time to schedule a new delivery. That happens a couple times a year but it doesn’t slow us down.
- Dressers (we only have 1 in the warehouse)
- Twin size comforters and blankets
- Kitchen tables and chairs