The warehouse is so full we are limiting donations to dressers and small items. So please come out to help with 3 clients this weekend to make more space. As an added bonus there will be coffee and donuts for our volunteers……
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and time you can attend along with your contact number
- Saturday 7/22 10a-1p – To start the morning we have a client coming to the warehouse to get their items and after that we are looking for a driver and volunteers to deliver to a gentleman in Hartford who is very excited we are coming.
- Sunday 7/23 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to deliver to a gentleman in Hartford who still needs furnishings even though he has been housed for over 3 months.
- Saturday 7/15 – Sam P, Mike F, Ivan and 7 volunteers from the Lighthouse Tabernacle showed up to help. We unloaded our truck and gave the items to our client Rosemary who parked her truck right next to ours. The crew then loaded both trucks with the items requested. Then it was off to see Mary who was very grateful for what we delivered and gave each of us a hug. When’s the last time you got a hug from a client? There was also a lot of warehouse organization going on. A very productive day for sure.
- Sunday 7/16 – Sam P and Chuck R worked on brightening up the warehouse with some new lighting and also met 3 donors. They also brightened up the lives of 2 clients who came to the warehouse to pickup the items they needed.
- Sunday 7/16 – While Sam and Chuck remained at the warehouse Todd P and his son Hayden worked up a sweat our several hours filling up the truck with 3 donor’s furniture in Farmington.
DONATIONS NEEDED – The warehouse is very full so we are limiting donations at this time.
- End/Coffee tables
- pots & pans
- small appliances (microwavess, toasters, coffee makers),
- bath towels
- full sheet sets