It’s going to be another busy weekend. The warehouse has a little space now so we are going to fill it up with donor pickups on Saturday. On Sunday we will make some new space with a delivery to a Veteran in Hartford.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and time you can attend along with your contact number
- Saturday 8/5 – 10am-1pm – We are looking for a warehouse lead to meet donors and a client who is coming at in 10am for the items he needs.
- Saturday 8/5 – 10am-1pm – Jim L is our driver but we need some volunteers to make some donor pickups in Canton, Avon and West Hartford. We are picking up several much needed dressers.
- Saturday 8/5 2:30pm-4pm – We are looking for a driver and a volunteer to pick up some items after the UConn Dental School tag sale on nearby Fernwood Rd.
- Sunday 8/6 – Noon-2pm – We have Susan K, Sam P and Ivan lined up but we could use a few more volunteers to deliver a large load to a veteran in Hartford.
- Saturday 7/29 – Knowing ahead of time that we had Sam P and Alan H lined up to help it was a no brainer to schedule two deliveries in Hartford.
- Sunday 7/30 – Jim R and Ivan furnished a single mom’s apartment in Hartford and got compliments on how nice the furniture was along with compliments on how great our volunteers are. At noon Susan K met Amber who came to the warehouse for the items she needed. Unfotunately the item she need most was a dresser and we didn’t have one in stock. Amber was still very grateful for the other items.
DONATIONS NEEDED – Large bath towels and new pillows are desperately needed.
- Full sheet sets and comforters
- End and coffee tables
- New pillows
- Large bath towels