Another busy weekend is upon us. We have a delivery on Saturday. Then on Sunday we have our donor drop off day, 3 pickups from donors and a warehouse clean out. We are pretty selective on the donations we take but sometimes we get things our clients aren’t interested in. Bring you hammers and saws to break down the items and help fill the dumpster.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and time you can attend along with your contact number.
- Saturday 8/19 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to make a delivery to the south end.
- Sunday 8/20 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to make 3 donor pickups to help fill the warehouse.
- Sunday 8/20 10a-1p – Todd P is the warehouse lead for the donor drop off day and is coordinating an effort to fill a dumpster with some odd pieces of furniture and other items that we just couldn’t seem to give away. We need help filling the dumpster.
- Saturday 8/12 – Sam P and Alan H made a gentleman very happy by furnishing his apartment in Hartford.
- Sunday 8/13 – Mike F and Ivan made the type of delivery that fulfills our mission. The gentleman only had an air mattress and a small table in his apartment for several months. Now he is fully furnished and his apartment is now a home. After the delivery Mike and Ivan joined Todd P and Sam P for a major warehouse reorg and clean out. We’ve got space now and plan to resume our regular donor pickup schedule.
- Full Sheet sets and comforters
- Lamps with shades (small and large)
- Kitchen tables and chairs
- Pots and Pans