It’s donor drop off this Sunday 9/17 10am-1pm. But before that we have a delivery to make on Saturday where we could also use your help.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – Please email us at email@example.com with the date and time you can attend along with your contact number
- Saturday 9/16 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver to help out with 3 people who have already volunteered to do a delivery to Hartford.
- Sunday 9/17 10a-1p – We are looking for a warehouse lead to meet donors and a client coming to get the things she needs.
- Sunday 9/17 10a-1p – We also need a driver and volunteers to head out and make a pickup in Newington of 3 dressers and 2 kitchen table sets with matching chairs. Those are some of the most desirable donation types.
- Monday 9/18 1p-3p – Todd P and his ASD team will be making a delivery to a client in Hartford.
- Saturday 9/9 – Thank you to Alan H for coordinating a big delivery to a family of 10 all while managing a big group of wrestlers from Trinity. It was a match made in heaven. Big delivery with big helpers.
- Sunday 9/10 – Thank you to Susan K along with Ivan and Matt who filled up an apartment in Hartford. They even got help from the client’s cute little daughter in the move.
- Twin and Full Sheet sets and comforters
- Lamps with shades (small and large)
- Kitchen tables and chairs
- Small appliances