We are looking for volunteers to help us on a busy weekend. Don’t forget to stop by for our donor drop off day on Sunday 10/15. We will also be offering up some free items that our clients typically don’t request to anyone that stops by to help us gain much needed warehouse space.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – Please email us at email@example.com with the date and time you can attend along with your contact number
- Sat 10/14 10a-1p – Sam P is driving but we need volunteers to help make a delivery in the south end of Hartford thus avoiding the marathon.
- Sun 10/15 10a-1p – We are looking for a warehouse lead to meet donors for drop off and give it away day.
- Sun 10/15 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to make 2 donor pickups in West Hartford and then a delivery on Farmington Ave in Hartford. It will be a fulfilling day.
- Mon 10/16 1p-3p – Sue K and ASD are making a delivery in Hartford.
- Saturday 10/7 – Thank you to Sam P and Alan H for making the rounds for donations to fill up the space that Sheila W, Mike F and Ivan created in the warehouse during donor drop off day.
- Sunday – Thanks to Matt S and Kevin T made 2 stops in Hartford delivering the goods that make an apartment into a home for 2 clients.
DONATIONS NEEDED – We have a full warehouse and are limiting donations to smaller furniture, bedding and kitchen items that you can drop off on your own. We expect to begin donor pickups again after 12/1.