We are on a roll. In the past 2 weeks we have help more families than we did in the entire month of August. Let’s keep it going with helping 4 people in need this weekend.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and time you can attend along with your contact number
- Saturday 11/11 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to meet a client at the warehouse at 10am sharp. Once that client is helped then the truck will be loaded up and we are off to help a single woman in Hartford.
- Sunday 11/12 10a-1p – Sunday is almost a carbon copy of Saturday with a client coming in at 10am sharp and then a delivery to a single woman in New Britain. We are looking for a driver and volunteers to help.
- Monday 11/13 1p-3p – We are looking for a driver to take the ASD kids out on a delivery to help a client in need.
- Saturday 11/4 – Sam P, Ivan, Matt S, Alan and Lionel all headed out to do our second 3 for 1 delivery in Hartford. They were able to help furnish 3 elderly client’s apartments in a new facility in the North end. While they did that Sheila W stayed behind to greet donors and help a client picking up the items he needed.
- Sunday 11/5 – Sam P, Kevin T along with Margie and Matt K headed out to make a delivery to a happy client in Hartford. They even got a donation of a kitchen table and chairs during the delivery. A job well done. While they did that Todd P stayed at the warehouse to do some furniture repairs and cleanup.
- Monday 11/6 – Thanks to Todd P and the ASD students for making 2 donor pickups in West Hartford. We need to keep the warehouse stocked.
DONATIONS NEEDED – With all the deliveries lately the warehouse has space to be filled up.
- Coffee/end tables and nightstands
- Pots and Pans
- Small appliances
- Kitchen tables and chairs