Sunday 11/19 10a-1p is donor drop off day. But that’s not all. We plan on helping 3 clients this weekend and pickup items at 3 donor’s homes.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – Please email us at email@example.com with the date and time you can attend along with your contact number
- Saturday 11/18 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to meet a client at 10a sharp at the warehouse and then head out on a delivery to a mother and child in Hartford.
- Sunday 11/19 10a-1p – We are looking for a warehouse lead to meet donors and help a client that is coming to the warehouse.
- Sunday 11/19 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to make 3 donor pickups. 2 in Avon and 1 in West Hartford.
- Monday 11/20 1p-3p – Todd P is making a delivery with the ASD students.
- Saturday 11/11 – Sam P, Ivan and Susan K went above and beyond the call of duty. A client was supposed to come to the warehouse but couldn’t get a truck. That didn’t stop our volunteers though. They simply switched the pickup to a delivery. So they made 2 deliveries instead of 1. Then Sam P kept going and went out on a donor pickup. WOW!!!!
- Sunday 11/12 – Thank you to Michael F, Stephen M, Kaylee P (AHS), David G (AHS) and Angus (NWC) made a tough 3rd floor delivery in Hartford. Michael P said it was one of the strangest apartments he’s ever seen and Michael is in real estate so that’s saying something.
- Monday 11/13 – Todd P and the ASD students made a delivery to a mom and her 4 kids in New Britain. With all that help it was a breeze.
- Twin and Full Sheet sets and comforters
- Lamps with shades (small and large)
- Kitchen tables and chairs
- End tables and nightstands