This Saturday 12/2 from 10a-1p is donor drop off day but there is work to do on Sunday too. Please come out and help. We have 0, nada, no kitchen chairs. Please consider donating those this weekend.
We are also helping out our friends at another agency who are collecting baby items (toys, bedding, sippy cups, etc) that are in great shape. You can drop them off at our warehouse on 12/2.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and time you can attend along with your contact number
- Saturday 12/2 10a-1p – We are looking for a warehouse lead to meet donors and also work with Real Estate Agents Recycle in doing some staging at the warehouse for a community home project they are supporting. We also have a client coming in to pickup his items at 10am.
- Saturday 12/2 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and a volunteer to make a donor pickup out in Granby, CT.
- Sunday 12/3 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to make 2 small deliveries about 1 mile apart in Hartford.
- Monday 12/4 1p-3p – Todd P and the ASD students are making a delivery in Hartford.
- Friday 11/24 – Sam P and the Keating boys made a delivery to a mom and 3 kids in New Britain. Gotta love those Keating boys. Then they went and picked up new beds to have in our inventory for future deliveries.
- Saturday 11/25 – Mike F and sons along with Lionel furnished a completely empty apartment. They turned an empty space into a home. That’s what we do best.
- Monday 11/27 – Todd P and the ASD team put their moving skills to the test to finish furnishing a 3rd floor small attic apartment for a Mom and son. There were a lot of tight corners to maneuver around.
DONATIONS NEEDED – We really need kitchen chairs.
- Twin Sheet sets and comforters
- Lamps with shades (small and large)
- Kitchen tables
- Bed frames