We’ve got another busy weekend planned and we need your help. You can help with lifting furniture or you can help with donations on our drop off day on Sunday. We are out of pots and pans and twin and full size comforters and blankets.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and time you can attend along with your contact number
- Saturday 12/16 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to meet a client at the warehouse at 10am and then head out on a delivery single gentleman in West Hartford.
- Sunday 12/17 10a-1p – It’s donor drop off day and we need a warehouse lead to greet donors and we hope to have 2 clients stop by the warehouse for the things they need.
- Sunday 12/17 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to make 4 donor pickups in West Hartford and Simsbury. We need to keep the warehouse stocked – it’s getting empty with all the deliveries we’ve been doing lately.
- Monday 12/18 1p-3p – Todd P and ASD will be making their final delivery for 2017.
- Saturday 12/9 – Thank you to Mike F for meeting a donor at the warehouse while Alan H and Ivan headed out on a delivery.
- Sunday 12/10 – Sam P, Steve M, Margie and Matt K delivered to a rare first floor apartment to a Mom and her 2 kids. The kids were excited to have beds now and we gave her a the big red velvet armchair because, you know, it’s Christmas time and Santa needs a place to sit and relax while making his rounds.
- Monday 12/11 – Todd P and ASD made a delivery to a couple in East Hartford that was referred to us by a former client who is now helping others in need.
- Twin/Full Sheet sets and comforters
- Kitchen tables and chairs
- Pots and Pans