Our donors are wonderful. We’ve filled up the warehouse with some very nice furniture. Now we need to get it to our clients. We are planning on 2 deliveries this weekend and need your help.
- Saturday 1/27 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to make a delivery to a single gentleman in East Hartford.
- Sunday 1/28 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to make a delivery to a veteran in New Britain.
- Monday 1/29 1p-3p – Susan K and the ASD team are headed out on 2 donor pickups.
- Saturday 1/20 – Thank you to Mike F, Lionel A and Larry for coming out to help out make a delivery to our first Journey Home client.
- Sunday 1/21 – Jim R and Ivan did some heavy lifting and helped stock the warehouse with 4 donor pickups. They got some much needed items.
- Monday 1/22 – Todd P and the ASD team filled up the truck and the warehouse with 2 donor pickups.
DONATIONS NEEDED – we are fully stocked with couches but will need them again in late February.
- Kitchen tables and chairs
- Pots and Pans
- Small appliances