This weekend we are very busy with helping 5 clients and on Sunday it’s donor drop off day. We need to offer up a special thank you to Thrivent Financial for donating to a matching program for new pillows and sheets. We are facing a shortage of twin and full size fitted sheet sets.
- Saturday 2/17 10-1 – We are looking for a driver and helpers to make 2 deliveries in Hartford. 1 delivery is small and 1 large. 2 clients are also scheduled to come to the warehouse
- Sunday 2/18 10-1 – We are looking for a driver and helpers to make the rounds to 2 West Hartford donor’s homes.
- Sunday 2/18 10-1 – We are looking for a warehouse lead to greet donors and sort donations on drop off day.
- Monday 2/19 10-1 – Susan K is driving and is looking for helpers to make a delivery on President’s Day.
- Saturday 2/10 – Thank to Jim L, Alan H and our 4 helpers from Northwest Catholic – Injun, Daniel, Owen & Parker for making the delivery a breeze.
- Sunday 2/11 – Sam P, Ivan, Dave H and Steve M had plenty of muscle for the delivery to the client’s 3rd floor walkup. They chose the furniture wisely and were in and out in no time.
- Monday 2/12 – Todd and the ASD team scored with a first floor apartment delivery and then headed over to a donor for some beds and frames both in East Hartford.
- Full and Twin fitted sheet sets and comforters
- Lamps with shades (small and large)
- Kitchen tables and chairs