The great news is that we can’t schedule any clients to come to the warehouse to get the items they need because we don’t have any on our waitlist but we do have deliveries to make so please come out and help.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – Please email us at email@example.com with the date and time you can attend along with your contact number
- Saturday 2/24 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to make a delivery to a family in Hartford. It’s a happy story about 2 sisters that were homeless but are now getting back on their feet.
- Sunday 2/25 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to make a delivery to a single woman in New Britain.
- Monday 2/26 1p-3p – Todd and the ASD team are making a delivery to a gentleman in Hartford.
- Saturday 2/17 – Thank you to Alan H and Ivan and our NWC students who made a delivery and did some much needed warehouse organization. This client came to us from Journey Home CT. We are working together to help each other make faster client deliveries.
- Sunday 2/18 – Although it turned out to be a beautiful day we couldn’t predict that Saturday night so we cancelled the donor day because safety of our volunteers and donors come first.
- Monday 2/19 – Thanks to Susan K, Ted and Ronni N and the client’s cousin who helped furnish our client’s apartment in Hartford. The kids were thrilled to have a sofa to play on.
- Small appliances
- Twin and Full Sheet sets and comforters
- Lamps with shades (small and large)
- Kitchen tables and chairs
- End/Coffee tables and nightstands
- Twin and Full bedframes