Our warehouse inventory might be at a near all time low after last weekends deliveries. So we are dedicating this weekend to picking up donated items. Sunday 3/18 is also a donor drop off day at our warehouse at 93 Talcott Rd in West Hartford. Please come out and help.
- Saturday 3/17 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to make donor pickups.
- Sunday 3/18 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to make donor pickups.
- Sunday 3/18 10a-1p – We are looking for a warehouse lead to greet donors at the warehouse.
- Monday 3/19 1p-3p – Todd and the ASD team are making a delivery.
- Saturday 3/10 – Thank you to Jim L, Ivan and our NWC crew for making a full delivery. It was tough to get the couch up the stairs but with a little patience and ingenuity they got the job done.
- Sunday 3/11 – Dave H reports that the delivery to Sylvia on Sunday went about as well as a delivery ever could. We had five volunteers from the Cavalry Fellowship, one short flight of stairs with wide doorways, a gracious and thankful client who truly needed everything we brought over. Her apartment was pretty much empty when we walked in and she’s been there since February 1.
- Monday 3/12 – Susan K tells us that she had a good delivery with the help of the ASD kids and the client’s boyfriend.. We were able to deliver most of the items the client needed and had to resort to a plastic kitchen table which they loved. Sometimes we need to get creative to fill a client’s needs.
DONATIONS NEEDED – We could use everything on our donation list but in particular:
- Twin Sheet sets and comforters
- Lamps with shades (small and large)
- Kitchen tables and chairs
- Coffee/end/night tables