Last weekend we were very successful restocking the warehouse. So this weekend we are planning 3 deliveries to clients in need. Please come out and help.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – Please email us at email@example.com with the date and time you can attend along with your contact number
- Saturday 3/24 10a-1p – Sam P is looking for volunteers to make a delivery a delivery to fill up a gentleman’s studio apartment. Then they will be off to pickup a dresser we couldn’t fit in the truck last weekend.
- Sunday 3/25 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to make a delivery to a gentleman in East Hartford and then return to load up the truck for the Monday delivery.
- Monday 3/26 1pm-3pm – Todd P and the ASD team are making a delivery to Hartford and then a donor pickup in Bloomfield.
- Saturday 3/17 – Thanks to Alan H, Ivan and 5 NWC students who made short work travelling to 2 donors homes. We now have a lot of couches thanks to their efforts.
- Sunday 3/18 – Dave H reports that he is getting spoiled with all the help he has been getting from the Agnes C, Steve M and the NWC students. They made 5 stops to donors all over the area to restock the empty warehouse. While they were out Sheila W was our warehouse lead to meet 2 donors and did some sorting on drop off day.
- Monday 3/19 – Todd and the ASD team had a cancelled delivery but that didn’t stop them from doing some warehouse organization, sorting and heading out to pickup 3 new twin bed sets. There is always something to do at A Hand Up.
- Twin and full size comforters (we have plenty of sheet sets now)
- Lamps with shades (small and large)
- Kitchen tables and chairs
- End tables/coffee tables/nightstands