New client referrals are coming in quickly and our waitlist has grown to 20 clients so we are going to schedule 5 clients this weekend. Please come out and help.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and time you can attend along with your contact number
- Saturday 4/21 10a-1p – One delivery was rescheduled from Monday after that crazy rainstorm. We are looking for a driver and volunteers to make 2 deliveries.
- Sunday 4/22 10a-1p – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to make 2 deliveries in Hartford. One of the deliveries is a reschedule from 4/14.
- Monday 4/23 1p-3p – Susan K will work with ASD to make a delivery.
- Saturday 4/14 – Unfortunately our client wasn’t home but that didn’t stop Susan K and 6 student volunteers for keeping busy putting together much needed dish sets and sheet sets.
- Sunday 4/15 – Jim R reports that we had a wonderful number of volunteers for donor drop off day. Jim R handled warehouse while Dave H drove for donor pickups. Volunteers included Ruth L, Sheila W, Margie K, and students Alan K, Katie B, Benjamin H, Gianna C, Cassidy O’H, and Mike O’H. The list of accomplishments is too long to write here but the warehouse is it tip top shape. Mr. Fixit Chuck R was also there to do what he does best. This was one of the most productive donor days in a long time.
- Monday 4/16 – Mother nature threw us a curve ball and we had the first ever weather cancellation in April.
- Twin Sheet sets and comforters
- Lamps with shades (small and large)
- Kitchen tables and chairs