It’s a holiday weekend but that doesn’t stop us. Think of the great story you can tell your friends and family at the BBQ about how you helped someone just that morning. The warehouse is very full and we are limiting donations at this time to just dressers, kitchen tables/chairs, end/coffee tables and small appliances. We will not be taking any more couches. loveseats, dishes or bed linens for several weeks.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – Please email us at email@example.com with the date and time you can attend along with your contact number
- Saturday 5/26 10a-1p – Michael F is driving to make 2 deliveries in Hartford. He will need some volunteers to help him.
- Sunday 5/27 – We don’t have a driver for the truck so we are taking the day off.
- Monday 5/28 10a – 1p – Susan K is driving to make a holiday delivery in Hartford. She will need some volunteers to help her.
- Saturday 5/19 – Alan and Ivan made a delivery and a pickup in Glastonbury. We don’t get over there very often.
- Sunday 5/20 – Susan K drove and Matt, Misha, Paul and Margie helped out stuffing the warehouse with 4 donor pickups. Sheila W staffed the warehouse to meet 3 donors and do some much needed sorting.
- Monday 5/21 – Todd and the ASD team made a delivery to a single gentleman in Hartford. He used to work for a moving company which made the delivery a breeze.
DONATIONS NEEDED – The warehouse is full so we need to limit our donations and we will not be taking any more couches. loveseats, dishes or bed linens for several weeks.
- Kitchen tables and chairs
- End and coffee tables
- Small appliances