We need your help to get items out to clients in need, especially as we work to clear out the current warehouse space and get ready for our move later this summer! Please come on out and join us on our next weekend of collaboration with A Hand Up and Journey Home working together!!
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and time you can attend along with your contact number!
- Thursday 6/7 – 9am – 12pm – Todd will be driving as we are planning on delivering to at least 2 clients in Hartford! We need to clear out the warehouse and this will be a great day to do so!
- Friday 6/8 – 9am-12pm – Another great day with Todd driving as we deliver to at least 2 more clients in Hartford!
- Saturday 6/2 10am-1pm – We need a driver and some volunteers to help deliver furniture to a client in East Hartford as another group of our volunteers from Coldwell Banker helps to clean, organize, and decorate for our Home Makeover! (Check out Journey Home’s Facebook page to see the live stream of our last Home Makeover!)
- Sunday 6/3 10am-1pm – We are looking for a driver and volunteers to join in on a delivery to two clients in Hartford!
- To Michael, Alan, Casey, and Emily for helping with the pick ups on Saturday (6/2). Thank you also to Angus and Paul for their hard work organizing the warehouse and sorting through the drop offs that came through with some much needed items!
- Also to Steve, Bob, Julie, and Angus for their help on Sunday delivering to one client in Hartford! It was a beautiful day to help out a family in need!
- Kitchen Tables and Chairs
- End Tables