July 16th – July 22nd
Journey Home and A Hand Up Volunteers
this is our 15th Weekly Update from Journey Home
and our Making a House a Home Program!
Last week we…
…Made 6 Deliveries
…Received 8 Furniture Requests
…Picked up donated furniture at
4 locations in Greater Hartford
…Had another Home Makeover! –> Check it out here
Thank you to …
- Matt C and Todd for their help on Tuesday with a pick up and deliveries!
- Matt B and Otis for their help on Wednesday with a pick up!
- Todd, Matt B, Otis, Matt C, Rob, and Judy for their help Thursday with a pick up and deliveries!
- The amazing team of volunteers through Liberty Bank that helped make the Home Makeover such a success!! Thank you!
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED THIS WEEK…
- Wednesday (7/25) from 9-12 – Pick up in Farmington with one delivery! (Driver needed)
- Thursday (7/26) from 9-12 – Pick up in Vernon with deliveries in Vernon and Manchester!
- Friday (7/27) from 9-12 – Deliveries to clients in Need
- Saturday (7/28) from 10-1 – We will be delivering to 2-4 clients in Hartford (Driver and Volunteers Needed)
- Sunday (7/29) from 10-1 – We are having a delivery day & also a Moving Sale to help us clear things out for the move to the new warehouse!
- Free Items available (Donations Appreciated) – Driver, Volunteers, and Warehouse Sale Volunteers Needed!
Click here to sign up to volunteer between Now and December!
Contact Alison Scharr
with any comments, questions, or concerns!!
- Kitchen Tables and Chairs
- End Tables
- Coffee Tables