November 19th- November 25th
33rd Weekly Update from Journey Home
and our Making a House a Home Program!
In the last week we…
…Received 3 Furniture Requests
…Picked up donated furniture at 3
locations in Greater Hartford
…Delivered furniture and household
goods to 7 clients in need!!!
… 4 donors dropped off items at the warehouse!
Thank you to …
- Tuesday 11/19 – Rob and Alison for helping with 1 pick up in Burlington, CT!
- Wednesday 11/20– Futures Students and Debbie for your help!
- Thursday 11/21 – Rob, Matt, Danny, and Alison for helping with a pickup of some final items in Burlington, and delivering to two clients in Vernon! <– If you haven’t seen the article in the Hartford Courant, go check it out!!
- Saturday 11/17 – Michael for leading his family for two Thanksgiving deliveries!
- Sunday 11/18 – Thank you to Todd for driving Sunday for a final Thanksgiving delivery along with Lisa, Ryan, David, and Breah for their help with the delivery and doing some serious organizing afterwards!
We are so thankful for you all this week and year round!!
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED THIS WEEK…
- Saturday (12/1) – 10am-1pm – Pickups & Organizing, and Drop off Day! Driver, Warehouse Coordinator, and Volunteers needed!
- Sunday (12/2) – 10am – 1pm – Delivery day!! Driver and Volunteers Needed!! (Happy Hanukkah to all of our friends who celebrate, December 2nd is the first day of Hanukkah!)
Click here to sign up to volunteer for all upcoming opportunities
The warehouse will not be open for drop off hours this Friday however we will be open Saturday from 10-1 for drop off times and next week
Wednesday and Friday 12-2 (we are not accepting linens or dishes at
this time, thank you for understanding).
- Night Stands
- Small Kitchen Tables w/ Chairs